Approximately 218.7 Feet along Michel Rd x 5797.2 x 159 at Lake Verret x 5824.9
Includes Timber Rights.
- 218.7 feet of frontage on Michel Road
- Electic, Water, and Gas Availabilty
- Approximately 2.6 Acres of non-wetlands
- Beautiful Old Oak Forests and Oak Ridges!
- Preliminary Wetland Evaluation from The Corp of Engineers is available for review upon request
- A note from our Seller…“This property has been in our family for generations! The people of Belle River are wonderful. We are looking for a buyer that will love this as we have loved this beautiful land and preserve the wetlands and old oak trees, some of which are over 300 years old and have a circumference of 16 feet. We would hope the family, who purchases this Belle River property, would build a family home on it and value it as we have. If this is your family, let our real estate agent know, with a reasonable offer for a blessing for your family and ours. We live outside of the state of LA and look forward to closing the sale.”