123 Lake Road, Pierre Part, LA. 70339
Exclusive Lake Verret Retreat on 1.37 Acres!!!!
Bask in everything that Lake Verret has to offer. This awe-inspiring property is luxury/Cajun inspired living at it's finest!
Link to our video of the property:
The Outdoor Kitchen is a Site to Behold!!
This Masterpiece comes with a glassed-in entertainment room (21 x 19) featuring many amenities. It is a Chef's paradise with commercial appliances, custom cypress cabinetry, handmade cypress table with glass cover, large bar, double sink, propane fireplace and this room has it's own A/C unit. Endless glass windows and doors throughout the back and side of property gives you the best views on Lake Verret. Beautifully placed French doors lead to a private pier to the lake.
The master bedroom (16 x 16) is placed at the back of the home overlooking the lake. Windows are built from floor to ceiling with French doors to accent the spacious room. Slip away into the master bathroom (16 x 11) to soak in the air-dry garden tub or into the large walk-in shower. There's his and her walk-in closets (5 x 7) and vanities for individual use. Step through the French doors onto the 564 sq. ft. veranda.
Waterfront, Lake Verret, South Louisiana Fishing, Luxury Living
Other House Amenities:
- 1.37 Acres
- 2 Story
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Living Total 3882 sq. ft.
- First Floor 2757 sq. ft.
- Second Floor 1125 sq. ft.
- Living and Non-living Total 6044 sq. ft.
- Double Garage (27 x 22)
- Glass Room (21 x 19)
- Master Suite (16 x 16)
- Master Bathroom (16 x 11)
- Guest Bedroom Suite w/ Full Bathroom and walk-in closet (16 x 12) (not shown)
- Office (16 x 9) Keypad Entry (not shown)
- Formal Living Room (16 x 24)
- Indoor Kitchen (22 x 16)
- Laundry Room with Laundry Shoot (7 x 9)
- Upstairs Bedroom #3 (16 x 16) Full Bathroom w/ Walk-in Closets
- Upstairs Bedroom #4 (16 x 16) Full Bathroom w/ Walk-in Closets
- Dormers (one in each bedroom) (6 x 6)
- Storage Closets near each Bedroom (Upstairs)
- Whole House Generator
- 2 Tankless On Demand Water Heaters
- 5 Central AC/Heat Units
- Detached Metal Shed with Open Covered Patio Great for Entertaining
- 2 Propane Fireplaces
- Spray Foam Insulation (Cost Effective Utility Bill)
- 1000 Gallon Underground Propane Tank
- Large Parking Area
- Private Boat Launch (Can accomodate
- Party Barge)
- Vinyl Bulkhead with Wooden Cap, Cement Aligned or Walkway
- Pier into Lake Verret with Gazebo (Water & Electricty)
- Large Floor to Ceiling Windows and Doors
- Wood, Wrought Iron Front Entry Door and Staircase
- Custom Cypress Cabinetry by Mr. Miller
- 24' Ceilings in Formal Living Room
- Pecky Cypress Walls
- Granite Counter tops
- Porcelain Flooring
- LPVF Flooring